Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Checking in

Well, Blake is GREAT! They are having a wonderful experience there. All he mainly says is that it's hard to describe. Hopefully he will be able to once he gets home!! i did get to have a great conversation with him yesterday, and it REALLY put me at ease. I needed that!!

Don't forget to check the other blogs. They are all taking turns, and are doing so well at it! So fun to live it through each of their words. And-please comment on their blogs if you can! It's really the only form of communication they are getting from any of us!!

Last email from Blake:
Love you...just wanted to check in. We're going to be out all day at the boys house digging post holes for the fence and then VBS. I hope acacia was good. I miss you and love you very much. Please hug the boys and let say hi for me. Read the blogs to know what we're doing. My turn to blog hasn't come up yet. I'm not a blogger, so it won't be like the others, but whatever. I'm having to do a lot of what I normally wouldn't do anyway. Today is my devotional though. We're about to have breakfast so I'm gonna go. Write back and tell me what's up.

Love,
Blake

No comments: