Saturday, January 31, 2009

DATE NIGHT!!

Blake and I got to go on a DATE!! I know. For real. A date. Just the two of us. No chillren. It had been a little over 4 months, but SO worth it!! AND-it was FREE! Even better. AND...Aunt Mary came over to play & hang with the kids so we could go! Thanks MAR!


Blake got ticket's to the "Huntsman's Ball", a charity dinner & auction benefiting the Comal chapter of the American Cancer Society. Black tie optional. Soooo...where do people from Spring Branch get clothes to attend a black-tie optional event?? From their sweet neighbors, of course. Thanks to Chris & Brooke for the sweet outfits, and to Jenny for my BLING!


The theme for the event for the night was "Venetian Masquerade". We had pre-dinner drinks, a great dinner, open bar, got to see a lot of people with LOTS of money get some really cool things @ the auction, watched & listened to Dysfunkshun Junkshun who were SO much fun, and had a GREAT time being with each other, and pretending to be high society.
We got free shirts, hats & wine too! Nice!


Love you honey, and thanks for the fun!

Blake with the fancy decor. We were impressed! You can't see the opera singers randomly walking around the ballroom singing. They didn't ask me to sing this time, maybe next.
"hmmm, excuse me, I don't know you, but can you please take our picture?"
"oh, I am sorry, one more with our masks on, please"
This one's my FAVORITE! Same self-portrait for the last 12 years!

No comments: