Friday, May 1, 2009

meet our new Friend, Anna Faith!

Wow! I love new baby posts! I haven't done one in a while, but the babies are here and are still coming! Last week we went to my friend Courtney's to see her new little bundle, Anna Faith. I was really hoping to get a sneak peak of my Matty Bug, but he was down for a nap, which is a precious commodity, so we didn't wake him up. So, Brooke, Raenette, Court & I all got to spend some girl time with each other & see the new sweet thing!! She is precious. So proud of you Court!





Brooke & Anna (she looks like a pro)









Look at this sweet face! And she already has a tan! Court has great skin too.






For some reason, I didn't get a pic with Raenette & Anna (so sorry Rae!!), but here's me! I love the babies!



Welcome to the world sweet Anna. You have an amazing Mom, Dad & Big Brother that are so excited that you are here!

2 comments:

The Garrison's said...

Oh I love this post! What a sweet little girl :-) I love love my sweet friends and am so glad yall made the trip to see us! :) love you friend!

The Garrison's said...

OH and for the record...I am not laying out tanning with my 3 week old...its just the color we are! :-) Ha! She does look so so pretty in that pic Jen! Will you e-mail me that one!? Thanks. And Brookes face is so sweet - cannot wait for the Blevins Bambino!