Friday, April 23, 2010

things around the Taylor house...

Things have been busy!! Busy, but GREAT! Yeah, the little things like washing protective cups, untying knots in cleats...again, washing poop off chicken eggs, NEVER ever being anywhere close to being done with laundry, getting mad @ the bugs eating the new little leaves on my garden plants, holding sweet precious babies while watching those babies grow up & have their first Easters-all of it sometimes stinks, but sometimes makes me tear up because I am so happy to do it!! And I wouldn't trade it for the WORLD!




ohhhh...my teeny tiny cucumber plant coming out of the ground from seed!



the first mater!



boys on a roof...




look @ those yummies!




Easter kids! -growing up too fast!




Easter family




Eli's first cascarones!




Elli's first hunt...




Friends!




The closest thing I have to a bluebonnet picture this year. Kids wouldn't let me stop & take them!




Sweet Lela was born!






Another field trip with Madison!



Brandon has the best faces!


check out the intensity!





oh my goodness...for real. NO ONE can put their stuff away. Ever.




baseball hat anyone?? For real.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow are those the strawberries that were from the hanging strawberry plant?? Beautiful.
Great post. Some pictures didn't come out but I see how very busy you all are. And May is always a busy month for families!!!

Jen Taylor said...

PAM-thanks for letting me know about the pics! Don't know what happened!