Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School-2010 edition

It's REALLY hard to believe that this is our 5th first day of school since kindergarten. Can't believe it!! The kids were very excited, up until we hit the parking lot.

We started with breakfast requests: Cam an omelet made by Dad & Bran some pancakes.

Then we moved to the hair spiking and the picture taking. I am a bit crazy with my camera on the first day of school, but that is another post between me & my psychologist. :)

Here they are! Handsome...I must say.






Posted by Picasa

Again, they were co-operative until we hit the pavement. Then the "Mom, stop taking pictures you are embarrassing me" started.




Posted by Picasa
And...the grand finale-the annual collage.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Blevins' said...

okay the collage of first day pictures is the best! Seriously, the best! I must remember to do this. Great photos and who cares if you besess about such things...that's what makes you you!!

mandyallen2boys said...

Awww...love the collage! What handsome boys you have!

upvc roofing sheet said...

good post..


upvc roofing sheet