Friday, March 20, 2009

Field Trip

I was lucky to have been picked to chaparone Cam's 2nd grade field trip to KSAT12 this week. It was really a cool field trip to go on, I just hope the kids ahd as much fun as the grown ups! We took a tour of the whole studio & set, saw how everything works, got to sit through the whole Noon Broadcast, and got to do a "Good Morning San Antonio" hello and wave that aired that next morning on the news! All 60+ kids sat VERY quietly through the hour long live broadcast, which blew my mind!



The kids on the set.



Here's the shot as if it were on TV.


The whole class. Such sweet & energetic kids!






The KSAT12 morning crew on the job



The 2nd grade teachers with the crew. Such HUGE hearts for kids these great women have!

2 comments:

The Blevins' said...

They really have a green screen behind them. Who knew. That would totally freak me out, not going to lie.

Cindy Nohavitza said...

Such kind words, from one of the sweetest & best "moms" I've had during my 20 years of teaching. Love ya