Sunday, March 22, 2009

kids answers about me

I originally did this for facebook, but am now posting this here thanks to the idea from Jenny's sister Stacy, who just has the cutest family! So here it is...from Camron (8) & Brandon (6).

1. What is something mom always says to you?
C-I love you
B-I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
C-us being good
B-us being happy (now seperating boys so they don't say the same thing)

3. What makes mom sad?
C-us diobeying you
B-when I don't obey you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C-making funny faces & doing funny stuff
B-tickling you

5. What was your mom like as a child?
C-nice
B-didn't have a big nose, haven't lost any teeth, no earings, had a pony tail, and wasn't wearing that shirt, and skin was lighter

6. How old is your mom?
C-32
B-32

7. How tall is your mom?
C-5'8"
B-32 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C-watch us
B-kiss & hug me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C-work and mom stuff
B-sleep

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C-being the greatest mom in the world
B-clarinet player

11. What is your mom really good at?
C-doing laundry, cleaning dishes, cleaning, and work
B-working

12. What is your mom not very good at?
C-beating me in races
B-catching things that are too high

13. What does your mom do for a job?
C-work for our Church
B-make copies, run errands

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
C-oatmeal
B-cereal

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
C-all the stuff you do for me
B-that she's pretty

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C-Sandy
B-Cinderella

17. What do you and your mom do together?
C-a whole bunch of stuff
B-eat ice cream

18. How are you and your mom the same?
C-from the same family
B-we're not the same! oh, that are skin is the same

19. How are you and your mom different?
C-you're a girl and I'm a boy
B-because you have blue eyes and I don't

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C-you do a whole bunch of stuff for me
B-because you kiss me & hug me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
C-he loves you
B-he's handsome

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C-gringos
B-gringos

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

That is hilarious. I love their responses, so typical of them. I love the ones where they are the same "when i don't obey her" and "gringos". I love that Brandon says you are going to be a famous clarinet player and that you sleep when they aren't around. This is too fun!!