Monday, April 20, 2009

10 on Monday

OK, so I really don't know what that means, "10 on Monday" but I've seen other bloggers do it, so figured I'd do it too. But here's 10 random things for today.


1. I heart blogs. I love to every now and then go to a friend's blog, and click on one of their friends. Then click on a friend of theirs. And just keep clicking. You can find some pretty interesting stuff that way, let me tell you.


2. My sweet friend Brooke is 12 weeks pregnant already. It's already going so fast!


3. My dear friend Jamie just posted a muffin top picture of me on facebook. I politely sent her an email through facebook. I couldn't comment on something like that for the whole world to see. So, I'm blogging it instead. (If you don't know what a muffin top is, it's ok. I only found out about 2 months ago-from my Dad.) (And don't go check it out. It's embarrassing.) Not that anyone really reads my blog anyway. HA! Silly me. :)


4. Blake had my computer out yesterday and the dog stepped on the keyboard. The 4 key no-workie right. Then, as I figured out tonight, the 7 key no-workie right either. Or the 3 key. Damn dog. (I was not very nice to him about it either.)


5. In no sort of revenge, I accidentally washed Blake's blackberry. It's very clean and smells good, but the verdict on if it'll still work or not is still out. (He was, however, pretty darn nice to me about it! Sorry Blake!)


6. I have been blogging for about an hour and my phone had buzz...buzz'd about 25 times. Which means I have 25 new emails. Seriously? From 9-10pm? 25 emails?


7. My 4 key is sticking up and looking at me in this kind of "hi there, what ya doing?" kind of way right now.


8. Blake taught the boys to play 21 tonight. Monday nights is poker night with the boys. Which normally lasts for about 15 minutes with Brandon's attention span. I watered my dying plants while they were learning about gambling.


9. I love sitting down with my family at the table and eating dinner together.


10. Cowboy's had this sore spot on his foot ever since he came home from his surgery back in November. It sometimes acts like it's gonna get better, then he'll start licking it again. After a couple of trips to the vet including a shot this past Saturday, the vet suggested rubbing on Arrid Xtra Dry roll-on deodorant to get him to stop licking it. He hasn't licked it since! Who knew! It worked! Well, it has worked for 3 days. We'll see how long it lasts.


Off to bed for now! OH....here' a sweet picture of my boys! Aren't they handsome?!

2 comments:

The Blevins' said...

okay, I am happy that I am number two on your blog...that is sweet. And what the heck is a muffin top. I don't have any idea what that is and yes I would like to see it even if it is embarrassing. And, i am proud of your husband for handling the phone situation so well. He is a good man that Blake Taylor. Cute picture of the boys!!

Pam said...

O yes people do look at your blog. you just don't know it unless they comment.
love your blog and I'll try to comment more so you'll see.
Great job!