Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 4

We are well on our way to really enjoying the lake life. And, there are quite some wality lake people around too! All more fun to enjoy. We had a slow, easy and realxing day today, and the hot tub is finally up to 100! That only took 3 full days to heat up. We had a day of board games, outside game of peg baseball, a nice dinner out @ Red's Oyster Bar, followed up with a night game-off with the kids on rock band. BTW-I am much more of a rocker than I thought. Proof below.




Several rounds of Disney Scene It



Then on to a long game of baseball. Flowers 1st base, glove 2nd base, baseball bag 3rd base & life jacket home.






Oh look, mom with no makeup got in one picture.


Ready for our dinner night out on the town.


The 4 boys



Waiting on dinner


WOAH! Mom got a 100 on vocals!!

boys rocking out.

Bran loves to sing, just like his mom.

The kids love them some Eye on the Tiger! Bran followed his mom with his 100 and Cam on guitar with a 97!

4 comments:

The Blevins' said...

so cute! The boys hair looks great...nice cuts. I hope my boy is as cute as yours. Have fun!!

Jamie said...

My Boy.... listen to Brooke. ya, she's braggin' about havin' a boy! You silly girl! This is vacation! What are you doing on your computer!! :) We do miss you. Linda said I miss Jen!! I said me too!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blevins' said...

okay just to clarify....wality is spelled uality! Remember the story, the pirated DVD which was supposed to say "quality," but had the "q" left out. So it is "uality"!!