Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun in the Rain & Favorite Shirts

This blog is about 2 things. Control and Fun.

1. I love control. One of my big control things is picking out my kids clothes. I pick them out. They don't have their own "style" they have "what Mom picks out style". I think this stems from all the pics of me as a child, not wearing the coolest clothes. I don't want that for my kids. So, I pick out their clothes.

2. Fun. I love for my kids to have fun. Especially if they can do it neatly and quietly.

This day was about NEITHER. There was NO control over what they wore, and it was very messy. But, they had a BLAST!!

There's nothing like playing in the rain, in what you picked out to wear. (At the time, it wasn't raining very hard, so we had to add the sprinkler for more fun.)

Camron has on a pink shirt. Go figure. The kid is starting to come out of his shell. He thinks pink on boys makes them real manly and cool.

Bran has picked out green shorts and an itsy-bitsy-teeny-tiny power ranger under-roos top. Classic Brandon.

I just love these kids!! They are SO fun!

















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Sooo fun! Are you sure #2 isn't "control" as well?

Love the pink shirt. what a man!

Pam said...

ahhhh what a fun day!

The Blevins' said...

Hilarious!! Okay, but here is what i want to know...how do you know that you have style enough to pick out your kids clothes?? Just kidding, you kids are great dressers (minus the denim shorts, which I think we have now resolved). That Brandon, he cracks me up in his tiny shirt...so him!!