Friday, November 13, 2009

33 and FEELING IT!

Well, I had another birthday. There's a point in life where I think people are excited about birthdays, and then you get to a point where you kind of start dreading them. I was kind of in the middle of those 2 feelings this year, up until I found this.



A flippin hand freckle! FOR REAL??!! This might not be a big deal to most people, especially for my friends who are not freckle challenged, but for me it was huge. You see, my grandma has freckly hands. Now, my mom has freckly hands. Some might see them as cute, but I see old. No offense Mom & Gma, but it's my first one. The rest of them probably won't hurt as bad.

Besides that, I had a WONDERFUL DAY!!! I woke up in the morning to sweet cards from the hubby, kids & dogs. I also got a box of sham wow's! A whole box of them! (If anyone wants one, please let me know. I have 12) And inside the box was a check to go and get a new car!! YEAH!! My sweet husband rocks. So, now I am off to find the perfect car for our family!!

I was also blessed to have spent the day getting a pedicure with Brooke, got to have sushi with some of my great friends, and had dinner with my favorite boys!! What more could a girl with a hand freckle want??!!??!! (ok...maybe a maid. But we'll start with a car!)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I heart my sham wows!