Monday, August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY OF KINDER!!! (and 2nd grade too!!!)

Well...It's official! I have a kindergartner & a second grader!! Can you believe it?? I am not old enough for that, am I? Guess so. Here's the proof...
Our traditional "First Day of School" Picture @ 7:10am
Couple of Taylor Family flashbacks...
2005
2006

2007

Cam & I @ his first day of Kinder in '06...

now Brandon's turn (notice the shirts-I am cheesy, I know it.)
Such BIG KIDS!!!

Superhero, waiting for the action


Dad & Brandon

His teacher came to get the kids, and Brandon high-tailed it out of there!! He was done with all the monkey business of waiting around, and he just wanted to get to kindergarten. Mom cried, Dad didn't, and everyone else just went about their day as if they had not just PUT THEIR BABY IN SCHOOL!! I'll get over it. I hope.


WWWOOOOHHHOOOO-I'm out of here!!


We're all getting a little older and hopefully a little wiser over here in Taylor Land. All just taking it day by day.

5 comments:

court garrison said...

Whoa...That almost made me cry so dint feel bad Mom! You have the most precious babies...I CANNOT believe Brandon is in Kindergarten! WHOA WHOA WHOA! Time flies for sure...love the blog!!!

The Blevins' said...

How cute are they! I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I even need to comment on this one. that boy just gets me everytime! I love the hanging bear in the background of all the pics and them being so tall in the last one they are holding on to it! that is so fun how you did that every year.

Pam said...

this is a good day. You will soon love each step closer to their independence. Remember, they will leave you when at school but you will always stay in their hearts.

Stephanie said...

Love that you have a blog too. Now I can add you to my "stalker" list.