Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summertime - part 1

We are now almost 1 day away from school starting. I can't believe that the boys and I have had almost 90 days of summer vacation. We've had LOTS of fun, and I have to recap on some of it...

We had birthdays...


My sister Toni turned 27!! 6/5/08
We got to celebrate with her with her favorite cake-Angelfood w/strawberry glaze & whipped cream.



Brooke turning 27 too!! 6/8/08 (her mom came in town to help celebrate!)


This one was from our Birthday Acacia dinner. Ben was in Isreal, so we made a tribute for him so that he could join in on the festivities.




Happy Birthday to Joanie too!!

Her's was actually on 5/24/08, but we were slackers, and never celebrated. She was a trooper-we remodeled a cabin for her actual birthday!


And last but not least...


My BABY sister Mary turned 21!!!!! She celebrated many times, but this was the one we were invited to. We went to Alamo Cafe...all the siblings!

We had more, but no pics of those-Meg Cullip and Chris Gilbert. I'll try and do better now that I'm a blogger...

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

thanks for all the pics of me. Cute!! Love the birthday post