Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Post...what's that??

Well...I have spent the better part of the afternoon updating my blog, thanks to my MIL. Thanks Chris for the gentle reminder!!

Well, I wanted to update, but then saw my friend Brooke's blog and decided that before I updated with a new post, I needed to make it pretty like hers!! Then I started looking at all the other blogs attached to mine, hers, friends of friends of hers...then it all goes down hill from there. So, I managed to update mine a bit and add a new post! Yeah me!!


So...for the post!! Here's a snippit of the boys' baseball season. It was super fun while it lasted, but we are glad to have the break! 2 kids on 2 teams makes for 2 tired parents...and about 2 whole home-cooked meals the whole season. (Click on the pic to see it bigger!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam said...

Good job Jen. Same thing happened to me. I looked at the girls blogs and they were different so after finding out how they did it, I was on for an hour and finally got so tired I settled for the plain one and will look another day, which hasn't come yet.
Great pic of the boys baseball season.

mamaw said...

WooHoo! I love blog updates! Thanks. Mamaw.