Saturday, June 26, 2010

Updates...

I've been able to talk to Blake twice now. He's doing great, and not eating nearly as bad as I thought they would! They had tilapia tonight for dinner! Who knew? They are all sleeping well and it seems as though everyone is getting a little used to Uganda living. They are doing a great job with keeping up with the other blogs, so don't forget to check them!

Here's an update via an email that he sent me. I had no idea he'd be able to access his Scooter Store exchange server from Uganda! Did you? HA!

From him: Hi Babe. Josh bought a sim card and I can access my exchange server

OMG, the arrival to the house was overwhelming.

Joy and sadness all at the same time and about 100 screaming kids, all wanting to touch you and hug you at the same time. I fought hard not to break down and cry. I got to meet and hug on Moses. No one calls him that here. They all know him as Okere. Just Okere. He is sweet. Didn't get to visit with him that long...Susan sent them all home (boys house) so that we could unpack and eat dinner.He says that he loves us and he prays for us everyday.

Don't know if I'll email everyday, but maybe. Tell the boys hello and that I love and miss them deeply. Same goes for you.Love you, -bt

From me: Love you! Thank you so much for the update! Its so wierd that you are across the dang world right now! & that I can talk to you via email. I hope you are able to get some good, good rest tonight. I love you so much & it was SO good to get the email from you!! I didn't think I'd miss you this much already. Don't forget to take care of yourself!! & stay away from the roadkill. Heard y'all bought some road side chicken on the way there via jack. Babe, like mexico dog tacos. Love you!!

From him: Chicken on a stick is better than dog tacos. We also had roasted banana. Josh and I liked it, the rest did not.Sleep was good. Ambien rocks! About to have breakfast, talk to you later.Love,-bt

No comments: