Tuesday, August 4, 2009

6 days and 15 pictures

My boys went to camp last week! Well, "Taylor style" camp. They went to Camp Grammy & Bubba's down in Rockport, and had a BLAST!! They went kayaking, went fishing on the boat, went to 2 Corpus Christi Hooks games, went to the museum, to Cole park, on the Lexington for 5 hours, and more that I am not remembering I am sure. All that,in 6 days. After all of that, we ended up with 15 pictures of their fun. 15 pictures. I take 15 pictures in 15 minutes. But, 15 pictures is what made it home. Sometimes I wish there was more to document their time, (cause this is not the first time pics haven't been taken), but this is their time together, not mine.
Here's a couple of pictures...

Bubba & Bran



Bubba & Cam

Bubba loves to fish!


The Lexington


Hope this is the ONLY time they are behind bars!!


arrrrggggg....

Well peeps, that's it. I say 15 pictures, but not necessarily 15 good pics. :)
Mom, THE BOYS HAD A BALL, and are still talking about it. Also, they are requesting all kinds of GOOD food. Thanks for that. :)

There's no way I can ever thank you enough for having fun with them Mom!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Ahhh nothing like time with grandparents that love you and do fun stuff with you. I thought the pictures were great.

What a fun break for you as well. Hard to believe school will start soon.

Still love the egg. I'm going to have to try that and put it on my blog for my Ohio friends.

Tootle Family said...

Jen, that's so fun they had that time. That camp looks "way cooler" than any overnight, $2000.00 camp.

The Blevins' said...

So cute. I love that they only took 15 pictures...they were having such a great time, they didn't even thing about it. They look like they had tons of fun. Way to go Jeana.