Friday, August 14, 2009

It's flippin hot

...And my kids know it. They mainly know it from hearing me complain like crazy!! They're so used to hearing me complain that it's hot, that it's now becoming their language. I say, "Cam, go run this over to Gary's" (it's right across the street), he says "MOOOMMMM, it's too hot!" I say, "Go outside & play!!" They say, "MMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMM, it's too hot! It's like 175 degrees!" I have NO idea where they get this stuff from. :)

So, it's hot. And people are running out of water. I did not comply to our non-water restrictions last week. It was too hot to jump on the trampoline, so we turned the sprinkler on. Who knew the kids would have so much fun!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Great idea. sometimes you just have to do that.

The Blevins' said...

did i say...redneck! Just kidding, looks like it was tons of fun...did you join??? I want pics of that.