Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school 2009!!

Well, exactly 1 year ago, this same post started the Taylor family into the the fun world of blogging. It's really hard to believe it's been a year!! Time flies!!


We started off our morning @ the ripe 'ol time of 6:22am. (I have this WIERD thing about time. Everything is always on wierd times. It's been following me for a long time. Sorry.) The kids woke up really excited and ready to go!!

So, our annual 7:10am picture taking in the front yard (prob more like 7:11 or 7:12)-




Then on to school! Cam had some butterflies in his stomach on the way there, but we decided to throw them out the window. Didn't need them @ school.
Brandon wasn't nervous at all.



Then it was off to the gym for both of them to wait for their teachers.

Gym means you're big now. No more library for Bran.

Quick recap of the last 5 first days of school. (I didn't take one for 2004. I was such a rookie back then.)

Posted by Picasa
I just can't BELIEVE that we have been in the same house for 5 years now!!!! We have been able to have 6 first days of school here, and that just blows my mind away. I just LOVE that!

2 comments:

The Blevins' said...

WOW...they are so BIG!!!! Oh my gosh. I just love that expression Brandon has on his face...like Mom, seriously, do you have to take another picture. I love the montage of first day pics too. Does Brandon know that you make him wear the same shirts as Camron on the first day of school (well at least for kindergarten?). Too cute. I can't believe they are that big either. I remember those days when Brandon had his little bowl cut and was all into the power ranger moves. Oh sweet babies are now sweet boys. Won't be long and I will be taking first day of school pics...hopefully I will be as diligent as you. You should be proud friend!!

Tootle Family said...

That's so unreal to me! When I read 2004, i was thinking "that was just a year ago"....but, dang we're in 2009!

Can't believe you have kids that old. :)

Love the school pictures. I'll be sure to be good about them when Ryan starts heading to school.