Sunday, September 21, 2008

10 years and a WEEKEND AWAY!

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary this weekend and were blessed with some wonderful babysitters (THANKS MOM, TONI & MARY) and we able to get away for the weekend to Marble Falls!! The kids had tons of fun with Grammy & Aunts, and we were able to just be US!





Blake is always wonderful & gets me roses on our anniversary!







Here's an attempt @ a self-portrait @ sunset! (New diamond earings in my ears!!)





We went to a place called Badu House in Llano for dinner. So fun!




Can you believe this view? I just can't get used to it, and the fact that we live so close to this! We LOVE the hill country!!!!

I got all tatted up @ Market Days.


And put on my bikini in downtown Fredricksburg. I am just crazy, huh?


We got to do a lot of hanging out together, even went to a winery for a wine tasting. Very nice! (No pics of that.)



Here we are @ River City Grille in Marble Falls. Outside on the deck, waterfall in the back ground, band playing, no kids around, wonderful weather, just fun.

I LOVE YOU SEEP!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what the next 10 brings.

2 comments:

The Blevins' said...

So cute. So new diamond earrings...nice Blake, real nice. You look lovely by the way. Happy 10.

Jen Taylor said...

Thanks for the outfit, friend!!