Thursday, September 11, 2008

through my head

Since my friends decided to get me into the blogging scene, I now take pictures wondering, "what can I add to this to put onto my blog?"

So, walking through the house the other day, I found my fierce guard dogs ready and willing to take their stance on anyone who was going to come by.

Well, not so much.


This is Lucy. She is normally in 3 places throughout the house.
1. Laying IN her dog bowl in the kitchen
2. Sleeping on her bed
3. or See below

She holds the wall by the back door. Wanna see proof, look at the large quantity of DOG hair on my curtain.
Then there's Cowboy. He's pretty much worthless, but full of LOVE for us. Total companion dog. All he thinks about is being where ever we are. Including when you go to the bathroom. He follows you everywhere and is thinking "What are you doing mom, huh, huh? What are you doing? and can I come in?? huh, huh? Can I see? What's in there? You in the fridge now Mom, huh, huh? You going to go into the laundry room? I wanna see what's in there? Can I come, huh, huh??" Constantly. He loves us. And he loves his ball. Here he is guarding his ball by the front door.

When you become a mom of kids anywhere in the 1ish to probably 80ish age, you learn to NOT go to the grocery store with your kids. You tend to walk out with WAY more than you expected. Here's what we walked out with on Friday.

You've probably all seen them, and wondered, "hey, I wonder if those things are any good?" Well let me tell you, YES they are!! The boys loved them, and so did I.


Saturday we were invited to the Tejas Rodeo in Bulverde. It was tons of fun, and I just found out that George Strait's new video for "Troubadour" was actually filmed there. It's a really cool place if you are looking for something to do. We all had fun! http://www.tejasrodeo.com/

Here's a pretty sweet "brotherly love" moment. Blake and I were still down eating our dinner and we told the kids to go find the kids and sit with them. We looked up to see this...

Then, the boys being boys...not looking @ the signs.

"It's just horses & bulls Mom."

Our friend GRADY turned 5!!! I can't believe it. Happy Birthday buddy!!


Here's what must have been going through Grady's mom and dad's mind that day before. -Geez honey, our son wants a hunting party. What do we get? A cake with a deer head on it, all the kids in camo, some camo note pads, some sticky men (that made the kids go CRAZY), and why not a hunting DOG!!

Here's the kids with their new friend "Chocky"



She's DARN cute!!!!!

Here's all the kids. Aren't they beautiful?

And last but not least, I have to make a shout out to my friend Zane. He's just so darn cute!!! Look @ his little face! And, that smile comes fresh with two dimples. How could you say no to this face when he asks for a snack and a drink "for the road"?

We're gonna try and bunker down for this hurricane that doesn't seem to be coming this way. We'll see!!

2 comments:

Jamie King said...

This is so cute. Wow I have time to read blogs now!!

court garrison said...

Your blog is so cute. Your dog is so cute. Your boys are so cute...everything...cute! :) There is a cute pic of you and your boyfriend (aka - my baby) on Raennette's blog! :) Love it...