Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just another Thursday afternoon...

Mid afternoon after school-

In walks in Brandon.
Mom: "Brandon, where are your pants?"
Brandon: "I didn't want them on anymore."
Mom: "Brandon, it's 4:15 in the afternoon, you have to have pants on."
Brandon: "Why Mom?"
Mom: "I don't know, just cause you need to wear pants."
Brandon: "why?"
Mom: "Just cause Brandon! And Logan might be coming over."

5 minutes later...
Mom: "Caaaaaammmmmm-Logan's Mom is bringing him over in a few minutes-this house is a mess!" (really not, but people are coming over! Time to panic.)
Camron: "COOL !! It's ok Mom, I'll help clean up."
In walks in Brandon
Mom: "Brandon-where is your SHIRT?" Now is standing there in just underwear.
Brandon: "aaaaahhhhhhh, I didn't want that anymore either."
Mom: "Brandon, you have to wear clothes."
Brandon: "why?"
Mom: "Cause I said, and Logan's on his way. And cause it's 4:30 in the afternoon."
Brandon: "Fine. But if I'm gonna get dressed, you gotta let me play game cube." (they haven't been able to play in 4 days.)
I then give in, and he comes out dressed in BRIGHT yellow shorts and a BRIGHT yellow shirt.
Mom: “Brandon, why aren’t you wearing what you wore to school, and what in the WORLD are you wearing??”
Brandon: “I didn’t want to wear those clothes anymore and it wanted to wear yyeeelllllllooowwww. You know I love to wear yellow.”
Mom: “Brandon, you never wear yellow.”
Brandon: “I know.”
And so the kid wore yellow.

4 comments:

raenette said...

Brandon is so funny. I love to read his stories!

The Blevins' said...

oh my gosh, I am cracking up...tears are running down my face!! That kid cracks me up. "Mom, I love wearing yellow?" Do you remember his pink phase, oh the days!! He really does have a clothes fettish I think!!

jewels said...

I think you should tell him "Freds" wear all yellow. And yes, I know his real name. Your boys are so cute and so grown up.

The Garrison's said...

Okay, first, I laughed out loud...and secondly, I agree with Brooke..he is a fashion guy! :) Oh the humor your baby provides us all!