Thursday, September 18, 2008

When Ike came to town

Ike was a very bad thing. Didn't like any part of him. We had lots of friends and family in Houston that probably dislike him a LOT more than me. So sorry guys.





Ike didn't really come to bad in Spring Branch though. Would have been a little nice to have a couple inches of rain, but nope. Just turn the sprinkler back on, Jen. No rain for Spring Branch, again.





Ike did leave a few traces around here though...





-must have had some big winds. Socks & shoes were all over the house, homework spread everywhere, dog hair in more places than I can count, and there toys were found in every room.


-some evacuees got to come hang out. Troy, Anna, Bailey, Inde, Katy. Winds got so bad @ times, Bailey's ears were out of control.


-poop was spread all over the back yard. I wonder why?? See any culprits?




-acorns got all over the trampoline. Just a mess. Gave Cam a headache.


We were so distraught, that we just had to have a sister sushi night. Then, the tuna tower was different again? Could it have been Ike?



-Then I think the barometric pressure hit the boys. It was throwing them off a bit. Had to put on some sleeveless shirts and jump some more to fix it.



I do have to say, that Ike made my sister Toni not have power for about a week, so she got to come and stay @ our house. And that, my friends, was a huge blessing!! I was much needed to have time with my sis. Really makes me wish that I was around my family more. I miss all of them!



No comments: