Friday, July 10, 2009

forever and a post

OK, I am WAY behind. For the 2 people that read this, I am sorry. So, I am playing catch-up. There are a couple posts below that I have been trying to catch up on. So, if you want, scroll down to the other posts.


For the boys' friends birthdays, we normally give a gift card & I have the boys do a card together. Well, Bran things he's big kid now, and had to make his own for Jake. I just loved his 6 year old spellings. Brandon's in green.




4th of July FUN! Thanks so much Raenette & Lance for inviting us to the Kendall County Firework show! It was super fun!!

Sitting on the side of HWY 46 waiting patiently for fireworks.





Zane...what a cutie!

Zane, Lance & Lawton. Rae, not sure where you were?

The Taylors
the boys

1 firework. Proof we were there. :)


Ok, so my garden stinks. Brooke's, rocks. Mine stinks. Tomatoes? Not so much. Brooke's, mucho. In my mind, not fair. In her's it's ok cause she feeds me her squash & tomatoes. Thanks friend, but still wish I had my own. Makes me feel less of a gardener. But, oh well. I's 4000 degrees outside, and the garden is going kapoot. But, we have peppers! That's about it.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Our harvest of the week was ONE CHERRY TOMATO. Feel better? Miss you! XOXO, Al

The Blevins' said...

Very cute blog. I will always share the garden with you...that is why it is called community. We could make some wicked salsa with your peppers and my tomatoes.