Friday, July 10, 2009

The Taylors and Sushi Night

Well, we did it. Our first family attempt at Sushi Zushi, the only sushi I eat. It's expensive, but yum!!!!!


Brandon wasn't so hip on the idea of sushi, so after one of his new car-colepsy attacks, we ran through McD's for him. (I had asked last time I was there with Brooke if that was ok for a kid for bring in his own food).


Brandon, chopsticks, and fries

Camron hearts the cajun roll (and tried the Tuna tower!)

Blake with food in his mouth and Brandon's burger. Funny.

Me & Camo

Cam and Bran played drums with the chopsticks the WHOLE time we were there. Not so fun.

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Oh good to knwo you can bring burgers in to the restaurant. My mom would be happy to know that the next time I force her in a sushi joint.

The Blevins' said...

Way to go. Love that bran is eating with is chopsticks! And Cam he is my hero trying the tuna tower.