Tuesday, July 21, 2009

pool time!

This was I think the first time we've been to the pool all summer & no one else was there!! The only thing I can think is that the Mom's are too tired from working @ Red Roof's wonderful VBS that's going on this week! Thanks to everyone who is serving! My kids are having a BLAST!! But, back to the pool, we got to share our time with the Kings. The kids had a ball. And thanks Jamie for pretty much letting me hold Elli the whole time. Gotta have my Elli time.
Camo
goggle pictures always crack me up
Sweet Elli enjoying the pool
Charis & Cam


Grady & Bran, who would not pose for a pic


Elli loved it!!

and here's Elli after a big 'ol bottle. Belly hanging out & all! (her, not me) hee!

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

that's how I look after every meal. Big and sleepy...with my bottom lip poked out.