Wednesday, July 8, 2009

random pics

oh...when I grow up I want to be a good blogger. One day I will keep up with the family pics online. One day.

Until then, I will try my best. In keeping up with that, here are some random pics somewhere in the May-ish category.



Check out these cute red cheeks!



Baseball ready!



Brandon catcher




Camron and Gavyn

Cam, Gav, Brandon, and Payge

Backyard swing baseball, with buckets of course

Jessica-this is for you. I was trying for for the "artsy" look like you always get on Ryan. Yeah, safe to say it DID NOT work.

Even Cowboy (and Lucy, not pictured) got to ride along and play in Houston.


goofy Garrett



Little game action on Splash Day
Aaron, Cam and Logan
Brandon getting ready for the big slide
More of Brandon and Madison
Brandon on end-of-school party
Camron and Aaron
More Brandon and Madison

Camron and the best Second Grade Teacher Ever!! Love you Cindy!!

Brandon and the best Kinder Teacher Ever!! Love you Mary!!!



1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

OH my gosh, you're soooooo funny. I'm cracking up....at your humor, not your artsy picture. B/c it's a good one!!!

P.S. I'd like one splash day please. That looks like a blast!